Pawning an item is a safe, easy way to get the money you need today.
What is a pawn?
A pawn is a collateral loan secured by something of value. The amount of the loan will depend on the value of the item and how marketable the item is at the time of loan. The item will be returned to you when the item has been paid in full. If you so choose, you can allow the pawn shop to keep the item as full payment for your loan.
May I sell an item instead?
Yes! Athens Pawn Shop will buy your item if we determine it is marketable and in excellent condition.
What items can I pawn?
We sell and make cash loans on a wide variety of products, including jewelry, firearms, TVs, tools, small electronics, large electronics, game systems, and so much more. Not sure if we take something? Call us at (706) 546-6872.
- Bring us an item you want to put up as collateral for a loan.
- Based on the value of the item, we will agree upon an amount for the loan. In many cases the loan process can be completed in as little as 10 minutes, getting you the cash you need quickly.
- We will keep the item safe for you for thirty days.
- At any point within those thirty days, you come in and pay us the value of the loan plus the fee agreed upon in the beginning.
- You will get your item back.
***If you should so choose, you can forfeit your item and the loan will be considered paid back in full.